Content will always default to Persona X however each section within your landing page or email can be persona-lised to target each persona(s) that you've created.
To add content for another persona, simply click into the content block you wish to persona-lise, click into the dropdown in the blue bar (above the right hand panel), select the persona required and click the green ‘+’ icon. Then drop in the content targeting that persona.
Simply repeat. There's no limit to the number of personas you can have on a campaign.
Kulea automatically adds the profile picture of a persona to a content section (righthand side) to indicate persona-lised content for ease of reference. In the blue bar above the preview of the email or landing page (lefthand side) a button for each persona is added as required to allow you to preview the content in situ for each persona.
To preview your landing page / email for an unknown user, simply click ‘Preview’.
To preview your landing page/email and double check both personalised and persona-lised content works correctly, simply:
- Click the ‘Who am I?’ button to choose a user for the preview
- A new tab will open and you’ll be presented with a list of your users
- Select a user to represent Persona X by clicking on the ID
- Go back to the kulea tab on your browser and the click the ‘Preview’ button
- The landing page will open on a new browser and all content representative of the chosen user
- Repeat the process for your other personas