Kulea can track a whole host of other event types that you can test for in your Marketing Automation Journeys.
The tables below explains these in more detail.
Customer makes an enquiry on your website:
NB. You can specify many items, e.g. item_0, item_1, item_2; the actual text is free-form we suggest you categorise the item in a consistent manner.
Customer adds an item to a shortlist:
Customer adds or amends a basket entry:
Customer makes an order (transaction has gone through):
Track Submit Form Data and Double Opt-In Emails
__ma_formHandler_3rd(formTitle, inputCrmFieldMappingArray, subscribe)
- CRM Record created in Kulea
- Form Submission Event tracked in Kulea
- Double opt-in email sent to User and Subscribed (once validation link is clicked in email)
The method takes three parameters:
- formTitle – The title of the form you wish to Track the form submission MA Event as.
3. subscribe – Instructs the method whether to attempt to subscribe the user by sending a double-opt-in email.
To make use of this helper method then please follow steps below:
- Next invoke the helper tracking method __ma_formHandler_3rd(…) – This will take care of a, b and c as described above.
- Line 5 – Defines a onsubmit event which triggers off the __ma_formHandler_3rd method passing in the form title, form fields to Kulea field mapping array and a request to attempt to subscribe the user.
- Line 6 to 9 – Define three form fields with id’s that are used for the array map that is passed in to the __ma_formHandler_3rd method