To add personalised content to any of the content areas, simply click + CRM field; select the CRM field you want to add together with the alternative text:
Add the personalised content by clicking the green ‘+’ icon
You’ll notice a number of tags have been added to the field itself:
These cater for the personalisation and alternative copy (used for unknown users) and consist of an opening tag that detects if the user is a known user - [[if- chosen CRM field ]] then the CRM field itself [[ chosen CRM field ]] & the text associated with it. The CRM field is then closed [[/ chosen CRM field ]] & the ‘else’ statement added [[else - chosen CRM field ]] to ensure the alternative text for unknown users is added and then closed [[/else- chosen CRM field ]].
Don’t delete these; if you do the personalisation won’t work correctly.
You can add as many CRM fields as you like to any content area and repeat for each content section to fully populate your landing page.
To preview your landing page for an unknown user, simply click ‘Preview’.
To preview your landing page/email and double check both personalised and persona-lised content works correctly, simply:
- Click the ‘Who am I?’ button to choose a user for the preview
- A new tab will open and you’ll be presented with a list of your users
- Select a user to represent Persona X by clicking on the ID
- Go back to the kulea tab on your browser and the click the ‘Preview’ button
- The landing page will open on a new browser and all content representative of the chosen user
- Repeat the process for your other personas